Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lauren Williams. "Future"

Lauren Williams. "Timeless"

Lauren Williams. "Like Father Like Son"

Lauren Williams. "TDubbs"

Lauren Williams. "Crossed Eyes"
For this weeks assignment, we were asked to shoot some portraits and these were my best ones. The first photo is of my younger brother, Brandon. The reason it's called "Future" is because he will be joining the navy after he graduates high school and he's still exploring the different fields of law enforcement so I felt that it was an appropriate name. I personally love the photos of my father and myself because it really accentuates our personality and how we're so alike. We have both been through some rough times and it shows how we were able to move on and still keep smiles on our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment